Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Well, I had such a busy day yesterday, that I did not even feel like posting last night. I was too pooped! I took a shower, and sat and watched my NCIS dvd's. But I have got to show you today what I accomplished yesterday! Yes, my back hurts, but it was well worth it. 
First, I started the day making doggie beds from cola crates because I have so many crates that they are covering a whole wall in my storage room. 
Then I went to my craft room and completed an apron that I started 2 or 3 weeks ago, and never finished. I love the colors on this one.




I ended my night at 8pm with the best piece of all. This is a english tea buffet that I picked up from an antique dealer last year that was going out of business. Someone had put 50 coats of paint on her. So it was easier to just do it in chalk paint and be done with it. (6 hours later). But it was a good day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doggie Bed

Doggie Bed

Doggie Bed From Chair

Doggie Bed From Chair
New Items

Swag Light of whiskey rings

Swag Light of whiskey rings
New Projects

antique chair

antique chair
denim decor w/ speriment splash

antique table w/ pennies

antique table w/ pennies
Gotta love chalk paint

Antique Door Bench

Antique Door Bench

primitive Bench

primitive Bench

Stenciled sign

Stenciled sign
New item for show

Burlap Napkin Rings

Burlap Napkin Rings
Harvest Decor

Antique Window

Antique Window
Another Window Project

Vintage cabinet

Vintage cabinet
Cabinet made of screen door